I’ve been thrilled to present several ScienceforLife.365 guest posts over the past year.
- Fibonacci by Hannah Brown
- An orchard of apple trees by Tim Keenihan
- Science and social media: a case study by David Hawkes
- How to grow a scientist by James Smith
- Crossing to the dark side by Jacqui Hayes
I’ve loved these posts as they’ve presented a different voice and perspective to that of my own.
Have you ever encountered a little science in your life, and thought it would make a nice blog post? Even just a paragraph or two? Maybe you’ve taken a photograph that left you wondering?
As I move towards the second year of this blog, I’d love to start posting more ideas and reflections from people other than me.
Scientists and non-scientists alike, we’ve all got a bit of science in our lives. Please be brave and let me know if you’ve got a post simmering away in your mind. I’d love to present it as a part of ScienceforLife.365, with your name credited as the author.
[image thanks to alborzshawn on flickr]